Skip to content ↓


All teaching vacancies are also advertised on eteach and the TES website.

Governor Opportunities

From time to time Halstead St Andrew's seeks to complement the strengths of its Board with independent Governors, who will help to provide support, vision and constructive challenge to the leadership of the School.  We have a mixture of professional backgrounds represented on our Board, but what connects us all is a deeply felt commitment to Halstead St Andrew's.  Our Governors are professionals, or retired professionals, with education or business/charity management experience.  If you, or anyone you know, would find this of interest, please do get in touch with us at  We look forward to hearing from you.

Gap Year Students

We source all our gap year students through a company called LetzLive.  Their website is  Do contact them directly and they will be able to assist you.

Established to promote and provide for the advancement of education of children.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.  A successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.


Data Protection Notification

Our contact details are Halstead St Andrew’s School, Wilson Way, Horsell, Woking GU21 4QW. Email:
When you apply for a job at Halstead St Andrew’s School we collect the following personal data from you: name, addresses, contact details, educational history and qualifications, employment history, medical history, disabilities, criminal offences, referees. Our purpose is for recruitment and selection of staff.

Our legal basis is that our purpose is also a legitimate interest, with the exception of medical data for which you have given your consent.

We retain the data in the UK for six months after the interview process has completed, unless you are successful when we keep the information for at least 7 years after you leave the school.

You have qualified rights to access, rectify and erase your personal data, and to restrict or object to processing and to make your data portable. You have the right to complain to a Supervisory Authority (eg The Information Commissioner’s Office).